Hospitalu Presents the
Mobile Learning Manager, a revolution in learning.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to use your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android device to have instant access the organization’s just-in-time learning content?
Hospitalu has developed the Mobile Learning Manager to do just that. Find out all the latest events and courses that are being offered. Be notified instantly of any important organizational happenings in real time. For example, a course is cancelled or organizational development updates, you will be notified instantly. Touch the Library icon and access the latest leadership content, or policies and procedures, clearly organized and downloadable as PDF, and always timely. Touch either the Video or Audio icon, and all the latest learning content will be streamed directly to your device. Learning on the fly has never been easier, faster, simpler, and more timely-for the mobile healthcare professional. Access all the organization’s key content in real-time in the palm of your hand.
Mobile U Learning Manager: White paper
See how a client has implemented in this video: click here
If you are using a mobile device click appropriate link: iPod/iPhone, iPad, Android device
About the App
- For iPhone, iPad and Android- Employees download the App from either iTunes or Android Market. The app is designed to support the major smart phones and tablet platforms
- Unique sign on –Enter e-mail, employee ID, to track completion. Auto login means they only have to enter their sign on information one time
- Guest sign on and Self-Registration - For guests, or users who have not been imported into your database
- Simple User Interface – Menu driven, touch to drill down in seconds, or use the search function
- Instant e-mail – Messaging system e-mails users when new content or updates become available
- Consumer Technology Model – Means ZERO internal infrastructure costs, hardware costs, or other IT costs
- You have your own app launch screen and administrator Interface - we can customize this app with your logo.
- We can develop your own mobile apps
- Software costs subsidized by consortium –Very minimal implementations costs
Mobile Learning Manager Administrator Interface
- Mobile Google Analytics – Detailed tracking of user information and metrics, detailed reports, or interface with LMS
- Segmented database option – Manage learning needs of multiple audiences, who each have their own unique app, e.g., employees, managers, physicians, patients, etc…
- One-to-Many administration-Simple design means in a matter of seconds, one administrator can push content to thousands of learners
- Leadership Content Included – More than 1000 of the best audio and video leadership modules by competency
- Clinical Content Included-More than 1000 quality short clinical videos by specialty
- Mobile PowerPoint Authoring Software included. Your subject matter experts can narrate their PowerPoints with audio-then upload them directly to the Mobile U Learning Manager. Unlimited for ALL users in your enterprise, also software to convert content to mobile format
- Hosting includes unlimited web hosting of all your mobile content on our servers. Just select the content you want your users to see and hit “Upload”
Moble Learning manager (MLM) Videos
Overview Of Mobile Manager
How Sentara Applied Mobile Manager